After clicking the Create button, administrators will see a template selection screen. There are 3 drop-down lists on the screen:
- Template Type
The options in each drop-down list will vary by Level of Service (see below).
Template Type (First Dropdown)
All Levels of Service
- InfoReady Templates - Choose from default InfoReady templates that are included in your license
- My Templates - Choose from templates you have created and saved in the past
- Shared Templates - Choose from templates that another administrator has shared with you
Bronze and Silver
- Sitewide Templates - Choose from any template created previously in your site
- Insights Templates - Choose from one of the templates that has been shared with you as an Insights Template
- Note: This is a custom feature and not part of the standard Gold or Platinum Level of Service.
Template (Second Dropdown)
- If you select My, Shared, or Insights templates, this section will display only those templates of that type.
- If you select InfoReady Templates, you will be able to choose from the list of default templates created by InfoReady:
All Levels of Service
- Funding - Standard template that includes fields often necessary for internal funding and limited submission competitions.
- Note for Silver and Bronze: This was known as the Standard template prior to May 2020.
- General - Fewer default fields than the Funding template. The language is more generic and the title field label can be edited.
- Bulletin Board - For posting opportunities that do not require the submission of an application. An Apply button can be displayed (optional) and linked to an external URL.
- Multitrack (Funding and General) - Have all the components of a regular opportunity, with the added functionality of being able to send applications down a certain "track", based on an initial gating question.
Purpose (Third Dropdown)
- After selecting your template, the system asks for the purpose in the last drop-down field.
- This question is solely used for InfoReady’s internal research—so we can learn what types of additional templates might be useful in the future.
- Though required, this option will not affect the configuration.
Saving Selections as Default
- After choosing an option in each of the drop-down fields, click the toggle to "on" to save those selections.
- Whenever you click Create in the future, the selections will appear.