The fourth step in creating is Notifications, where administrators select and customize the email communication that is sent from the system. This area can be adjusted at any time, even after launching. It is divided into 3 sections:
1. Owner (Primary Administrator) - The owner (creator) selects the notifications they'd like to receive (Select all that apply out of a list of 5 actions).
2. Co-Administrator or Other Recipient(s) - Select notifications for anyone that isn't the owner. This may include other administrators, stakeholders, or shared accounts. If these users don't have InfoReady Administrator accounts, they won't be able to access applications/reviews but will receive the notifications in their inbox (essentially cc'd on the emails).
3. Customize Email Notifications - Edit any of the default templates from selecting from the dropdown. The list is organized by recipient and then chronologically.
For more information on notifications, view these other resources:
- Editing an Email Template
- List of email templates
- Step 4 - Notifications (video)
Have more questions about this topic? Go to the Community Forum to pose the question to other users or submit a support ticket to InfoReady.