If the user you are a proxy for previously started a draft application, or if you saved a draft application previously on their behalf, follow the steps below to return to the draft.
If you started the application, the steps are the same. The only difference is that the application title will appear next to the applicant's name in the dropdown (see #3 below).
Steps to Access a Draft Application as a Proxy
- Log in by clicking the link in the upper right corner.
- Go to the opportunity. You will most likely access this from the homepage of the site, or via a direct link.
1. Click the Apply as Proxy button from the local menu on the right side of the screen.
2. First select the name of the applicant for whom you are submitting an application.
3. Then next to the Select Application dropdown in the proxy section:
- If only one application is allowed for the opportunity, the draft application will then appear in the fields, and you can continue making edits.
- If more than one application is allowed for the opportunity, select the appropriate draft application title or New Application to begin a brand new application (shown below).
4. Fill out the application form as you normally would.
5. Save or submit the application as needed.
6. You will see confirmation of the submission on the screen and the applicant (the person you are applying on behalf of) will receive email confirmation of the submission.