The fifth step in creating is setting up post-award reports, called Progress Reports in the system.
- Administrators can create and edit these reports at any time.
- An application must be designated as Awarded in the system before a progress report can be assigned.
- After assigning, administrators can set reminders to encourage report completion.
- Awardees can navigate to the Progress Report(s) from a link in the notification they receive, the Applications tab, or the Progress Reports tab in the system.
- Administrators and Co-Administrators will receive a notification automatically when a progress report has been submitted.
Administrator View of Default Progress Report
- Uncheck the checkbox to enable at any time.
- The default progress report has several fields, but administrators can choose to exclude them, add fields, and/or add file uploads to the report.
- They can also add additional reports for future time increments, such as 6-months, 1-year, 5-year, and so on.
Administrator View of Multiple Progress Reports
- Expand any report using the > to view configuration options and add sections, fields, and file uploads.
- If needed, drag and drop to re-order or use the trash can to delete.
- Return to this area at any time to make edits.
For more information on Progress Reports, visit:
- Progress Reports Folder (articles)
- Applicant (Awardee) article for submitting a Progress Report
- Summary of Changes (May 2021)