On the Finalize page, administrators initially have 4 options:
- Save As Draft - Save current work to return later without launching. Return to the draft via the Manage tab.
- Save As Template - Save as template to use in future opportunities. After saving as a template, you can also launch a specific instance.
- Launch - Make the opportunity live immediately. Most edits can be made after launching.
- Schedule Launch Date - Open the opportunity at a date and time in the future. This will prevent further edits from being made to the draft competition until it is launched.
- If you are creating a Letter of Intent, the options are the same, but Letter of Intent language is used.
- If you also use the InfoReady Engagement Hub, you will also customize the tile on this page.
- For more information on the differences among drafts, templates, and launched opportunities, view this article.
Administrator View of Selections on Finalize Page
After selecting the desired option, click Finish.