The Funding template includes a layout specific to opportunities like limited submissions, grants, and other award processes. It is available for all licenses:
- Silver and Bronze - Only available template by default, also known as the Standard template
- Gold and Platinum - One of 3 standard InfoReady templates (in addition to General and Bulletin Board)
Details (all optional)
- Ability to create Letter of Intent (2-phase) processes
- Discipline/Subject Area (Please be aware this field has a 250-character maximum)
- Funding Available
- Letter of Intent Deadline
- Funding Organization's Deadline
- Funding Organization
- Application fields in two sections: Applicant and Proposal
- Each section has default fields listed as optional, but they can be required or excluded (e.g., Applicant Degree(s), Primary Appointment Title).
- Any questions added need to be placed in one of these two sections.