The main landing page for InfoReady Review is called the Home page. Even *before logging in, users can browse open opportunities from this page. The main sections of this page are:
1. Upper Right - Log in, register, or hover over Help to access support resources.
2. Microsites - If microsites are enabled, users can browse opportunities by microsite.
3. Support Documents - Site administrators can upload any documents they'd like in this section.
4. Opportunities Table - Search, sort, and/or filter the table to find opportunities. Click on a title to view details and begin an application (if applicable). You can also right click and open the link in a new tab to be able to quickly return to the sorted table.
*Note: If your site is set to require all users to log in via Single Sign-On (SSO), the Homepage will only be visible to logged in users.
Once a user is logged in, they will see additional tabs, based on their user role:
- Applicants - Applications
- Reviewers - Reviews (and Applications if they've also been an applicant)
- Administrators - Create, Manage, Messages, Reports (and Applications/Reviews if applicable)
- Super/Global Administrators - Administration (and all of the above)