In the Notifications section of an opportunity, you can customize language for reviewer notifications ahead of time. You can return to this section at any time during the opportunity to modify the email templates. Most notifications you can also edit right before sending from the system.
For a full list of all email templates, see this article: Notification Email Templates List
For a description of how the email templates relate to assigning reviewers, see this article: Reviewer Notifications.
- Multiple Review Request - Sent when assigning reviewer(s) to multiple applications at a time
- Review Request Digest Instructions - Optional additional information to include with Review Requests Digest Email that administrators must choose to include when assigning reviewers to routing steps after the first
- Review Request - Sent when assigning reviewer(s) to one application at a time, or when Applicant-Driven Routing Steps are used
- Routing Step Reset - Sent to reviewers if administrator changes a routing step they're assigned to
- Routing Step Recap - Message sent with the Routing Step Recap (if enabled by the administrator)
- Committee Review Packet - Sent as part of a Committee Routing Step (Approval or Ranking) and can be edited before sending
- Committee Review Assignment - Sent to default reviewer as part of a Committee Routing Step (Approval or Ranking)