Are you working on setting up your first opportunity?
Open your draft to review each of the six steps. Ask yourself these questions:
- Does your opportunity need a Letter of Intent? (two-phase process)
- Have you allowed the correct number of applications per applicant?
- Have you chosen the correct number of potential awardees?
- Do you need to add a Co-Administrator?
- Have you tailored questions to match funding organization requirements?
- Are instructions to applicant clear and complete?
- Do you want digital signatures from applicants?
- Have you added instructions and attachments to routing steps? (if needed)
- Are your rating scales correct?
- What options do you want reviewers to see?
- Are routing steps supposed to run concurrently?
- Do you want digital signatures from reviewers?
- Did you save your opportunity as a template? (if needed)
- How can I preview what an applicant will see?
- How can I preview what a reviewer will see?